Rear Suspension Lower Traction Control Arm For Honda Civic 88-95 /For Integra 94-01
for HONDA CIVIC 1988-1995, 1990-2001 for ACURA INTEGRA (EXCLUDING TYPE R)
· For Honda Civic - ED3/ ED4/ ED6/ ED7 88 - 91
· For Honda CR-X - ED8/ ED9/ EE2/ EE4 88 - 91
· For Honda Civic - EG8/ EH2/ EH3/ EH9/ EJ1/ EJ2 92 - 95
· For Honda Del Sol - EG1/ EG2/ EH6 93 - 97
· For Acura Integra DB1/ DB2 90 - 93
· For Acura Integra DC1/ DC2 94 - 01
· 1 X Set (Right + Left) Rear Lower Traction Control Rods/ Arms
· Necessary Mounting Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Designed for the extremes of racing use, all of our lower control arms are precision machined out of 7075 aluminum for maximum strength and then treated for corrosion resistance.
· High quality custom-made polyurethane bushings (manufactured to our specifications by Energy Suspension) provide extended life while retaining excellent performance characteristics.
· Aluminum CNC bushing inserts prevents rust related issues found on stock bushings.
· Modular design allows individual component replacement and makes bushing rebuilds simple.
· Entrapment-type bushings do not require set screws which cause undue stress points.
· Full width bushing journals for maximum strength & reliability under the most extreme conditions.
· Micro-engraving ensures that the product is a genuine Epman product.
· Three bar mounting holes are provided for the easy installation of most factory and aftermarket sway bars, and allows the stiffness of the sway bar to be easily adjusted.
· Three sway-bar mount points are provided to add adjust ability in all race conditions Improved center bushing journal features new Dynamite technology to provide better motion control and even better handling.
We Also Recommend
Steering Wheel Short Hub Adapter Boss Kit For Toyota Celica IS250 IS300 IS350 GS300 SC300 SC400 HUB-K121H