Universal Shift Boot/Knob Buckle
- Universal.(Fit for 12mm Shift Knob Lever .)
- Securely retain your shift boot to the shift knob.
- Fix the dust jacket and limit the position.
- Restore your vehicle’s transmission.
Material & Color:
- Material: made of high quality Aluminum.
- Color: as picture.
- 1x Shift Knob Retainer；
- 1x O-ring；
- 1x Wrench;
- 3x Screws.
- Squeeze the boot below the shift knob to disconnect the shift boot from the shift knob.
- Remove the knob by rotating it counter-clockwise. some models need open-ended wrench grip change lever nut.
- Remove the knob and the change lever nut from the shifter
- Use an angled, wide, plastic pry tool to pry between the trim and center console.
- Remove the plastic assembly that surrounds the shift lever.
- Disconnect any electrical connectors that are attached to the shifter surround, lift the shifter.
- Flip inside out the shift boot, cut the black zip tie, remove the shifter boot retainer.
- Install the new boot retainer from the exterior side of the shifter surround.
- Secure it in place with the provided o-ring and screws.
- Reassembly the boot shifter, trim and knob.Check for work.